Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: **Today's haul***

  1. #11
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to get that Tarantino fig!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Nice haul, dude!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    ugh.....that might make it really hard to get without paying an arm and leg. have to add that to the list
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I paid 45$ canadian for it but I was willing to pay that. It would have cost me more to buy it from ebay. Right now there are a few around 30-40$ US on ebay plus shipping wich would have been more than the 45$ Canadian I paid for it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got that Crazy 88 Director SDCC exclusive going out to Ghostdawgg. This week I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •